Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little Sparkle?

http://www.urbankitchenandbath.com/images/Testimonials/Maulucci/5.jpeg

I would LOVE to do this on our backsplash...

You see a lot of tiled backsplashes but rarely something like this, right?  Looks easy enough to tackle.

And here is another use of sparkle in your home: the penny floor!

DIY Penny Floor via Revolver
Yesterday I posted about a penny table, today I came across this penny floor. I applaud anyone who has the patience to do this to a floor!

I have always wanted to do this.  But maybe in a small room, like a powder room?  Anything larger feels a bit overwhelming.

So think about adding a little sparkle to your otherwise utilitarian surfaces!

1 comment:

  1. there's a bakery here where all the shades on the pendant lights are done in pennies. It's a small, but lovely touch for a dining area.

    ReplyDelete