Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beautiful COLOR

If you know anything about me, you know that I am a great lover of 1) bright colors and 2) vibrant prints.  And when both are combined it makes my heart soar.  So here are a few things that are making my heart happy lately!



Sublime in every way...from ABC Carpet and Home

This beauty is from my favorite store in the entire world, ABC Carpet and Home in NYC.  Love the mix of prints, the scalloped back and perfectly turned feet.  LOVE.

Bottle cap table. Sweet.

An amazing bottlecap pattern tabletop.  This is totally doable as a DIY.



squint limited

I'm always a sucker for a tufted couch and with these prints all colliding together, well - it makes me happy.  Plus it looks very comfortable and isn't that what is most important in a couch?

Luxe Diamond High Heels

And finally, I know this isn't furniture or a room...but the exquisite combination of sparkles makes my heart sing.  I would wear these in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment