Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Playroom Redo

 
Our playroom is actually the front room of our house.  And while I like to think of myself as a go with the flow mom...I still like my house to have a decently cohesive feel to it.  Ie: not so many primary colored plastic toys near my front door.

So, I pulled together a color scheme I can live with and NOW I am officially happy with our newly redone playroom.






Curtains from World Cost Plus Market.  Table top originally from Ikea but sprayed with a hammered metal finish paint


 We have these friends on top of our very overstuffed bookshelf.  Yarn bombed giraffe from Home Goods, globe from a thrift shop, multi colored ball from our trip to Ethiopia, large star from a store in Utah called Taipan Trading.



I love how things turned out.  White kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment