Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting Creative



I am so inspired by this take on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" sentiment:


This artwork can be purchased here...isn't it awesome?

Although sometimes it's hard to get excited and make things if you're not organized. So in the spirit of being creative I thought that this image of fabric storage was quite innovative:


It almost looks like shoe cubbies were used? I myself am a big sewer and my current fabric stash is such a hot mess. The fabric shelving situation is so disorganized that I can't even bear to take a picture of it to show you; its terrible. And because of that, it is hard for me to "get excited and make things". But trust me, this above photo has me newly inspired. I've decided to adopt this unit multiplied by 3 and sort out my fabric situation later this week. I can't wait to see how it looks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see how it turns out! The make things print is something I have wanted for so long to hang in my office. I might just have to splurge on it finally. I just love this take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete