Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Jayson Home - Flea Market Treasures


I just discovered a treasure of a store...

This was my favorite find - cowhide ottoman...

Here are a few vintage curiosities:

This would make a fabulous low coffee table if you topped it with glass...

And I love these tufted cushions...I would stack them in the corner of my living room...

This isn't vintage but I am in love with the lines and yummy finish of the leather:

I can honestly say that everything in this online store from the casegoods to seating to accessories is artistically unique and funky and surprising. And I don't often come across that! I fell in love with this store and its offerings.




1 comment:

  1. I love those cushions!! And I agree, with a glass top that cart would make such a fun table in the right space. What a find! :)

    ReplyDelete