Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Childrens Spaces Roundup

Here are a few pictures of lovely children's spaces to start off your week. I find each space, whether it is a bedroom, a nursery or a playroom to be colorful and most importantly, inspiring! To visit links to each of these pictures, go to my Pinterest page in the Childrens Spaces section - each picture will take you to its individual link.

Enjoy...
Nurseries:

I love the paint treatment and the poofs on this one!

Here the barn door and unusual grey color of the crib makes sets this space apart...

Poofs, pink and vintage...

Loving the blue and white stripes, the tremendous wall of books and that awesome ottoman!

I flat out love EVERYTHING in this room - I want it all. But especially the rug :)

Bedrooms


I like the blue, the built in, the storage drawers. And the detail of the same blue wood timbers overhead.

SUCH a happy room! What's not to love, right?!

This is such a light and effortless girls room, with the window treatment and iron bed. Love the red hat hanging on the bed.

What child wouldn't want to sleep in a bed like this?! Talk about opulent! WOW!

Playrooms

Red, turquoise and white is my favorite color combination - I heart this room.

What an awesome indoor fort! And I am loving the rug

This playroom looks like hard core FUN. Messy, artsy, creative and a little larger that life.

I love the teepee and the wood plank ceiling/walls. It looks like a cozy place for fun.

I hope that you enjoyed this Children's Spaces Roundup!

No comments:

Post a Comment