Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Poor little Mac...

My Mac is sick...so its off to the Genius Bar we go...again. We went there for a check up earlier this week and it turned out there were some bugs in the hard drive so we wiped the computer and installed an update to the OS - mine is a 2007 so we put in Leopard since that was the most my computer could take at the time. But now I find that I'm missing iphoto and imovies and a host of other programs that I need/want and can only get them through iLife...and need Snow Leopard to install iLife. Which means I need to beef up my hard drive. And the whole top to my computer needs to be replaced because it is chipped (common problem with 2007's - they're doing that for free).

So...my computer is going to be in the shop for a few days but once I'm back online I'll be good as new AND with all sorts of new bells and whistles. Sorry to leave Dwelling for a few days. Have a great, beautiful, inspiring weekend! xoxo, Sara

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I would be so lost without my Mac. Good luck to you in getting yours fixed! Maybe this would be a nice time for an upgrade too? ;)

    ReplyDelete