Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rug Roundup

I have a major weakness for beautiful, unique rugs.  The more colorful and over the top the better.  A few of my favorite rug posts are here and here...

And so without further ado, I feel like it is my civic responsibility to showcase a few of my favorite rugs (of late).

First up, this offering from my ALL TIME favorite store on the planet, ABC Carpet and Home.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: if it were possible to just live inside ABC for the rest of my life, I'd be the happiest girl ever.  But I digress...

This 8x10 "splatter" look is yours for $3999 at ABC.  Handwoven in India.

Contemporary Abstract Wool Rug  - 8'x10'

This one looks like colorful overlapping fingerprints, no?  Or the rings of a tree?
Rugs USA Keno Cirlces Multi Rug. #colorful Rugs
 When I look at this I see this I think of movie theater spotlights!  By Sonya Winner.  Large size for $9,097.
Colorful Rug
 And finally, this crazy crazy explosion of color and print.  The website it is on is written in Hebrew so I am out of luck with translating anything about it.  Except that I LOVE it.  That doesn't need translation.
שטיח צבעוני

What are your favorite rugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment